OBJECTIVES OF THIS POLICY
- Who is the Data Controller?
- How we collect your Personal Data and for what purposes
- What is the Lawful Basis for the Processing of Personal Data?
- How long we keep your Data
- To which recipients we disclose the Data
- What are your Rights when you provide us with the Data
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
- Company Name: CALIDAD ADAPTADA Y METODOLOGÍAS APLICABLES, S.L, hereinafter QALMA.
- VAT NO: B45534336
- Address: Calle Bratislava, 51 de Talavera de la Reina, 45600 (Toledo).
- E-mail: email@example.com
HOW WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND FOR HOW LONG
QALMA proceeds to collect personal data through the different services offered on the portal, being:
- Contact Form: In the event that a User wishes to contact QALMA to request information, service or access to the Newsletter, they must fill in a contact form provided for this purpose. The personal data necessary for such contact is collected at the request of the data subject.
QALMA will process your personal data for the sole and exclusive purpose of managing contact requests and sending any information that may be requested.
- E-mail addresses: The addresses provided on the portal are solely and exclusively to facilitate contact between the User and QALMA. Personal data collected from e-mail addresses will be processed for the purpose for which the User has sent the e-mail.
- Qalmanet: The information included in our management tool is necessary for the User to guarantee the correct implementation, maintenance and control of the Quality, Environment and Health and Safety Management Systems implemented by the user company and audited by external Certification Bodies.
Otherwise, we process personal data in accordance with the following legal bases:
- Art. 6 para. 1 letter a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the processing of personal data with the data subject’s consent.
- Art. 6 para. 1 letter b) GDPR for the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and for the implementation of the corresponding pre-contractual measures.
- Art. 6 para. 1 letter c) GDPR for the necessary processing of personal data for the purpose of complying with a legal obligation to which we are subject under possibly applicable EU law or under the law of a country in which the GDPR is wholly or partly applicable.
- Art. 6 para. 1 letter f) GDPR for the processing of personal data necessary to protect our legitimate interests or those of third parties, provided that fundamental rights and freedoms as well as the interests of the data subject are not overriding. Justifiable interests are, in particular, our business interest in providing our website, the security of information, the pursuit of our own legal claims and compliance with other legal provisions.
For this purpose, we use service providers who are obliged to maintain confidentiality in the context of the provision of services. Data will only be transmitted to the authorities in case of priority legal provisions. The data will not be transferred to third parties.
QALMA guarantees compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 3/2018, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, and the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 and informs that the personal data collected are stored in databases belonging to QALMA, which assumes the technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information.
DATA RETENTION TIME
In relation to the sending of information on products and services similar to those initially contracted, your personal data will be kept for as long as the relationship remains in force and until you withdraw your consent or object to the processing. After completion of the relationship or withdrawal of consent, your personal data may be retained for as long as necessary to respond to possible liabilities arising from the provision of services.
When you visit the website, a connection is established with your browser. The following information is temporarily stored in system files and collected automatically: IP address of your device, date and time of access, name and URL of files accessed, website from which you accessed or from which you were directed to our site (referring URL), browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your device and the name of your provider.
We will process the above-mentioned data in order to facilitate the establishment of the connection and the security of the system. The resulting connection data will be automatically deleted, generally after a maximum of seven days. In the event of misuse of the website, the registration data, the subsequent storage of which is necessary as evidence, will be retained until the incident is clarified.
No automated decisions that may affect you will be made on the basis of the personal information provided.
QALMA will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and will keep them secret, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your data and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access. This takes into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
However, the User should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable. QALMA proporciona a los Usuarios los recursos técnicos adecuados para que, con carácter previo, puedan acceder a la Política de Privacidad o a cualquier otra información relevante y puedan prestar su consentimiento a fin de que QALMA to proceed with the automated processing of their Personal Data.
WHICH RECIPIENTS THE USER’S DATA WILL BE SHARED WITH
The user’s data may be communicated to companies with direct economic-business relations, in order to offer them more information and services related to QALMA’s own activity.
In addition, the data may be accessed by QALMA suppliers, such access being necessary for the proper fulfilment of legal obligations and/or the aforementioned purposes. These suppliers will not use your data for their own purposes that have not been previously informed by QALMA.
Users, in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection, have recognised and may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion/cancellation and portability of their data, and the limitation or opposition to its processing, as well as the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, by post or e-mail, to the following addresses respectively: calle Bratislava, 51 de Talavera de la Reina, Toledo (45600) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user may send a letter to QALMA, at the addresses indicated above, enclosing a photocopy of their identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not QALMA is processing personal data concerning the User.
- Access their personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Obtain from QALMA the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- File a complaint regarding the protection of their personal data when the interested party considers that QALMA has violated the rights that are recognised by the applicable data protection regulations.
In any case, Users have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
Ed. 2 January 2019